Aaaaaand here’s the list of workshops you can look forward to over our upcoming craft-y weekend! Some schedules are still being finalized, but as of now, this is the lineup we’ve got. Some schedules are still subject to change. Learn a little more about what we’ve got in store for you–follow the links to register!
October 24 (yes, we’re starting the weekend a bit earlier)
- Basic Needle Felting (2-4 PM) – Learn the basics of needle felting, and learn to work with wool roving to make cute little felted creatures!
- Crocheting an Owl Basket (5:30-7:30 PM) – Move onto larger crochet projects in this fun project. You get a premium crochet pattern with this one, and lovely yarns from Gantilsyo Guru Selections. This is a two-session workshop, with the second session happening the following day, October 25, from 5:30-7:30 PM.
- Creating Handmade Books (10 AM – 1 PM) – Learn the basics of book binding with Chai Roncesvalles of Papers & Tschai!
- Holiday Stamp Carving (2-5 PM) – This is a happy, holiday-themed stamp carving session with Meream Pacayra of Thimblecap and Bored and Crafty!
- DIY Fabric Bouquets (10 AM – 1 PM) – With wedding season approaching, this is a fun workshop to attend–not just for brides-to-be–but for anyone who’d enjoy pretty, handmade flowers.
- In Love with Colors & Letters: Brush Calligraphy 101 (2-5 PM) – Learn basic brush calligraphy with April of First of April, and fall in love yourself.
- Paper Flowers and Cardmaking (5:30-7:30 PM) – Learn how to make paper flowers and cards with Kate of Hands at Work! Details to follow.
We’ve also got a special demo on Handmade Terra Cotta Earrings by Raz of Gaia Gugma! This happens on October 26 (Sunday) at 1 PM. All sessions happen at Anthill Fabric Gallery at Pedro Calomarde St. corner Acacia St. in Cebu City. Don’t know where that is? Check out the map below:
Hope to see you next weekend!