The Final List of Merchants for Next Weekend’s Maker’s Market at the 13th Global Pinoy Bazaar!
Get ready, as we’re all set for the next Maker’s Market, happening at the 13th Global Pinoy Bazaar! Watch out for unique and lovingly handcrafted items, local and independent brands together with tools for making! We’ve got a select number of 13 for the 13th offering of the Global Pinoy Bazaar, so watch out for the following folks:
- Tweed and Twine – travel items, accessories, homeware, prints
- Marie Kit – crocheted items and handmade accessories
- Craft Carrot Art Tools – inks, watercolors, calligraphy tools, papers, pens and brushes among the lot
- 1372 Designs – handbound books and journals, accessories
- Leather.PH – handmade, genuine and full-grain leather products
- Dainty Craft – handmade accessories
- Planners and Journals – locally handmade planners, journals and planner inserts
- Bauble – handcrafted accessories, crocheted items
- Aromateria Scents & Sensibilities – solid perfume, beer soap, fake tattoos, postcards, stickers
- Numinous Designs – various tassel and drop earrings, statement necklaces, stretch gem bracelets, raw crystal pieces, dainty necklaces
- Mr. & Mrs. Green – potted plants, succulents, air plants
- Ant’s Pocket – felt accessories, educational toys
- Dolldalita – huggable, handmade dolls
Watch out for announcements as we’ll be posting more about our handmade nook at the upcoming Global Pinoy Bazaar! Check out our Facebook Event Page.